Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Masterchef Junior

How and why am I obsessed with Masterchef Junior? Probably the simplest reason is, well, Gordon Ramsey. I'm used to seeing him yelling at dysfunctional adults who can't get their acts together. He is so so so sweet to these kids. None of this.


Also, a little bit of it is jealousy. These kids are brilliant. They are 8-12 and know exaaaactly what they want to do for the rest of their lives?!?! What?!??? HOW?!? I don't understand and I never will, but good for them. They have made sushi, made crazzzzy dishes. So incredibly incredible. I can make mac and cheese from the box... that's a start. They are inspiring. I should start cooking, but I say I should start a ton of things... But seriously, I should start to cook

No comments:

Post a Comment