Sunday, January 1, 2017

New year, new Franki -- 2017 Resolution

I read that Sheryl Sandberg had a new years resolution last year that every day, she would jot down 3 things that made her happy that day. What a great idea. I get bogged down with life and forget to think about the little things that make me smile. So I will use this place to do it. Going to be silly, but will keep me on track for doing this errryday. HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES.

1) Anthony's Uncle Bob stopped by this morning to let out Bonzai while we were in Harrisburg at Tommy's Petsmart DC friend Tyler's place. Good people exist and I'm so happy that they are family now.
2) Like are you kidding me. I was driving Anthony's car with Peng, Mark, and Anthony trying to find a diner to fill up our empty stomachs. All of the diners were fucking closed, so we drove to taco bell (delish). BUT THIS PLACE. R U KIDDING. I LOVE DONUTS. SO MUCH. FUCK TRUMP. but wait I'm starting to like him a bit, but oh well.
3) I had a great convo with my mommy. Macie and bubbie and michael are all bad shit cray. Macie is going to rehab and every fucking conversation about bubbie makes me SO FUCKING THANKFUL that my mom is the most special fucking in the fucking world. G-d, thank youuuu for such a special gift of my momma. 
http://www.compassionbehavioralhealth.com/about.html

OMG also fucking so much domestic violence on the real world. FUCK reminds me of Jason. so so so scary. http://www.mtv.com/news/2966355/real-world-emotional-abuse/ thank you MTV for calling that shit out.

Peace out girl scout. 2017 will be great. I'M GRADUATING. BONZAI STILL ALIVE. KITTIES HEALTHY. FAMILY HEALTHY. ANTHONY IS PERFECT. I AM HAPPY. good things to come plz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment